Time passes quickly and spring is almost over :-(. While I was enjoying sunshine during the last few days, I’ve realized how many empties I have to share 😉 I’ve finished bunch of beauty products recently and therefore it is time for the next empties series on my blog 😉
This time I don’t have any particular order, the products are shown as I finished them :-).
I’ll start with Estee Lauder skin care:
These 2 products I’ve got as a compliment from the local merchandise store and in general I liked it, but I would never bought them myself. Night repair serum is a real classic, it is effective and good anti-aging product. However I found out that there are too much chemical ingredients that I promise myself to avoid. If it is not an issue for you – Estee Lauder anti-aging products are among the best on the market.
- Klorane dry shampoo & Conditioner – love this brand! Definitely recommend! If you are interested – check out my blog post here 🙂
- John Masters Organics Zinc & Sage Shampoo With Conditioner – if you are obsessed with organic products, definitely try this shampoo. Recommend it!
L’oreal eye & lip makeup remover – Since I am not really wearing waterproof mascara on a daily basis, I am not going to repurchase it. Also I’d like to use something more gentle and natural that could make the job done!
ELIE SAAB Le Parfum Rose Couture, Eau de Toilette – fresh & flower fragrances. If you love this type of fragrances, definitely have a try! Every time I used them, I had a feeling that spring is around the corner ;-), even on the darkest winter days :-).
- Blue Lagoon moisturizing lotion:
Amazing body lotion, but sooo expensive :-(. Sign up for Blue Lagoon newsletters, because from time to time they make promotions.
- Bioderma body balm – this is one of the body creams that I’m repurchasing quite frequently. Good quality for the acceptable price.
- The Body Shop scrub – if you used to deep exfoliation, this scrub is not for you. It is very, very gentle. Suitable for problematic, irritated, sensitive skin owners. The most gentle scrub I’ve ever used!!! If you are looking for something super gentle, this is it! Check out my blog post about this scrub here ;-).
- Blue Lagoon mineral mask:
This mineral mask is particularly good on those days when your skin feels dehydrated and dry – after a day on the beach or a long flight. I’ve also used it during the flight and it worked really well :-). 100% recommend!
And few more things that I’ve recently used (and loved):
Biosilk Volumizing Therapy – it is difficult to evaluate volumizing powder, because they all are basically the same ;-). But in terms of packaging this one probably not the best, as an alternative you can choose GOSH or OSIS+. Both are good :-).
John Masters Organics Volumizing foam – good product from an organic brand, would most probably repurchase at some point later on. Check out my review on the whole John Masters hair care range here ;-).
Vichy anti-perspirant – great anti-perspirant that I’m repurchasing all the time!
Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Mascara – Estee Lauder makeup is an absolute must-have. I’ve switch from YSL mascaras to Estee Lauder, because I found out that their quality is a step ahead of other brands as YSL, Chanel and Dior. This particular mascara emphasizes your lashes and elongates them without giving this crazy doll effect. It is my current favorite!
Thanks for reading! Hope to see you again! Would love to see you also on Instagram – Baumanolly_blog 😉